Money Fit by DRS Inc. has proudly helped thousands of Californians live debt free!
Money Fit provides free credit counseling that aims to find solutions to help individuals dealing with the drain of burdensome debt.
What’s a Dollar Worth in California?
In comparison to other states, the value of a dollar is $0.88, meaning that due to higher consumer costs it takes more money on average to purchase the same goods in areas where the value is higher.
While California has taken measures to address increasing wages overall, the state sits right near the middle of the pack with a personal income of $44,173.
Housing is another concern, while home values are higher in California it means they are considerably higher than in other states, creating a potential financial difficulty for new home buyers.
Pandemic Poses Many Unique Financial Challenges for Californians
The pandemic caused by COVID-19 had drastic financial implications for the state of California in 2020.
Early in 2020, when COVID-19 lockdowns went into effect, California saw a large spike in unemployment insurance claims, and while the long-term economic impact isn’t fully known, it will certainly have a lasting impact.
COVID-19 Impact on Unemployment Rate in California
Money Fit has compiled resources for individuals that have been negatively impacted financially by COVID-19:
Getting Help With Debt in California
While the deck may appear to be a bit stacked against consumers in California, the state does have a large number of resources set aside for those that are in need of immediate help.
As a nonprofit organization, our mission is to help any consumer looking to improve their financial situation through quality debt consolidation and credit counseling services. There is no fee for our one-on-one credit counseling sessions, and if we determine together you would benefit from participating in a debt consolidation program, we keep our fees within state-regulated guidelines.
Money Fit advises individuals to take precautions when choosing who to work with when repaying their debt. If a deal offered to you sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. Also, consider the impact of working with organizations that claim to settle your debt for less than you owe. How much will it cost you in cash out-of-pocket, and how will it affect your credit score? The power of a good credit score should not be underestimated.
Additional Links & Resources:
- Los Angeles Debt Consolidation
- San Diego Debt Consolidation
- San Jose Debt Consolidation
- San Francisco Debt Consolidation
- Fresno Debt Consolidation
- Long Beach Debt Consolidation
- Sacramento Debt Consolidation
- Oakland Debt Consolidation
- Santa Ana Debt Consolidation
- Anaheim Debt Consolidation
- Bakersfield Debt Consolidation
- Riverside Debt Consolidation
- Stockton Debt Consolidation
- Irvine Debt Consolidation
- Chula Vista Debt Consolidation
- Fremont Debt Consolidation
- San Bernardino Debt Consolidation
- Modesto Debt Consolidation
- Fontana Debt Consolidation
- Santa Clarita Debt Consolidation
- Eureka Debt Consolidation
- Oxnard Debt Consolidation
- Moreno Valley Debt Consolidation
- Glendale Debt Consolidation
- Huntington Beach Debt Consolidation
- Ontario Debt Consolidation
We provide debt consolidation to all California Residents. If you’re from one of the cities above you can view read some detailed information as to the statistics behind why debt consolidation is needed by thousands of individuals in your area. You are not alone in your desire to live debt free!